Rejuvenate Your Skin with a 24k Luxury Treatment
Feed and nourish your skin with a supercharged micro-infusion Aquagold facial. Each of our AQUAGOLD® fine touch™ facials use patented 24k gold micro-infused technology to deliver a customized blend of luxury skincare. This single-use, sterile device infuses ingredients throughout the face in a controlled manner, rather than simply on top, to help ingredients get deeper into the skin without the need for numbing.
Our team works with you to customize your blend of the finest ingredients including BOTOX, hyaluronic acid filler, vitamins (such as Vitamins C, E, and B complex), active growth factors, peptides, and amino acids to help address a variety of concerns.
- Reduced pore size
- Smoother lines & wrinkles
- Firmer, more even-looking skin
- Improved collagen production
- Improved superficial acne scarring
- Brightened, more even skintone
The Celebrity-Approved AQUAGOLD® ‘Super facial’
Big-name celebrities like Kim Kardashian and Amanda Paige Williams love AQUAGOLD® because it’s customized to each patient’s specific skin-type and results.
The delivery device used in AQUAGOLD® facials consists of 20 needles — coated in 24 karat gold — attached to a vial. The beauty of this treatment is AQUAGOLD® is able to penetrate your skin with one customized vial to address your specific skin concerns. The vial is filled with a personally-tailored formulation of serums and naturally-occurring chemicals.
Our Privé-Swiss MedSpa professionally trained and licensed practitioners will consult with you to determine the ideal mixture of solutions that will achieve the results you’re looking for. The solutions most commonly used in conjunction with AQUAGOLD® are:
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Growth Factors
- Pigment Reducer
AQUAGOLD® – A Red Carpet Experience
There is no downtime or recovery period necessary after an AQUAGOLD® treatment. Some patients may experience some redness or sensitivity in the skin. but the extent of these symptoms can vary based on the ingredient used during the AQUAGOLD® treatment.
The Aquagold SkinPure exfoliating treatment blends willow bark with salicylic acid to purge pores of blemish-causing bacteria and promote the shedding of dead skin cells. Soothing botanicals including Aloe vera leaf, Turmeric root, and Ginger help ease redness and prevent inflammation so you’re left with smoother skin and shrunken pores.
Ideal for acne-prone or oily skin and clients looking to treat large pores, acne, or redness.
Who doesn’t want beautiful, vibrant, supple skin with a fresh, natural glow? This Aquagold Revitalizing treatment uses a unique blend of Hyaluronic Acid mixed with Palmitoyl Camellia and Rosemary Extracts to calm and soothe skin. The added benefit of grapefruit cell and Argania Spinosa extracts brighten the skin and stimulate collagen.
Ideal for all skin types and clients seeking hydrating indulgence with nature’s pure vitality.
The AquaGold Skin Brightening treatment is a blend of naturally brightening extracts, Peptides, and Hyaluronic with Glycolic acid.
The addition of Citrus extract, bearberry extract, licorice root extract, and Alphabright peptide brighten the skin and aid in the lightening of dark spots while stimulating collagen. Added Aloe Vera leaf extract soothes skin and inflammation resulting in a brilliantly bright complexion.
Our custom Skin Pure blend amplified by the amazing benefits of BOTOX results in perfectly pure skin.
The patented gold-plated device is used to tighten pores and decrease oil production. In this more dilute and superficial dose, BOTOX works differently and functions more specifically on the pilosebaceous units of the skin. The result is that skin appears smoother, more homogeneous, with improved skin tone and pore size.
This luxury treatment begins with our Hyaluronic Acid dermal filler paired with Peptide-5 and Peptide-6 to boost collagen and revitalize and stimulate elastin. The addition of Argania Spinosa extract and Rosemary leaf is then added to gently fortify and strengthen skin leaving you looking younger and refreshed.
If you want the convenience of a facial with the “after” photos of a cosmetic injectables brochure, this is the treatment for you! This facial combines the power of hyaluronic acid, dermal filler, and BOTOX with our custom-blended serums tailored to your own skin goals.
WHO IS THE AQUAGOLD® TREATMENT IDEAL FOR?
AQUAGOLD® is perfect for the constant traveler, or bound-to-be-stressed out mama during the holiday season.
AQUAGOLD® is best used for patients who are looking for a softer, more youthful appearance but do not require dramatic changes. The innovative microchanneling technology treats the superficial layers of the skin to provide a moderate, though noticeable, improvement in skin texture, reduction of fine lines and wrinkles, and increase in collagen production.
While microchanneling is not a replacement for injectable treatments, the small size allows for treating tighter spaces, and the small volume of solution that is applied helps to ensure an even, natural result. It can be effectively used on the face, neck, and décolletage. Book your consultation now!
WHAT PRE/POST CARE INSTRUCTIONS DO I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT?
- Treatments average 30 minutes, depending on the size of the treatment area.
- Typically patients will require 3-5 treatments to achieve full results
- Skin is typically red for the first day or two after treatment, but the redness is typically mild and much less than is often seen with laser procedures. There is little or no discomfort after the procedure and patients typically are able to return to regular activities within the same day.
- Makeup can be applied 24 hours after the procedure to mask any residual redness.
- Inform your provider of any changes in medical history and of all medications you are taking.
- Avoid exfoliating agents like Retin-A, AHA/BHA, acne medication, or any irritating or drying products for 12 hours prior to each treatment
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure 24 hours prior to your treatment. Treatment will not be administered on sunburned skin.
- On the day of the treatment, please keep your face clean and DO NOT apply makeup. Men come to your appointment clean-shaven.
- If an active or extreme acne/eczema/cold sore breakout occurs before treatment, please consult the office to determine if treatment can still be administered.
- If you have a history of cold sores or shingles tell your doctor as you will need to be pre-medicated with an antiviral before treatment. In most cases, the doctor will still choose to use this medication but a previous history requires this medication.
Post AQUAGOLD® Treatment Instructions:
- Immediately after your treatment, you may look as though you have a moderate to severe sunburn and your skin may feel warm and tighter than usual. This is normal and will subside after 1 to 2 hours and will normally diminish within the same day or 24-48 hours. You may see slight redness after 24-48 hours but only in minimal areas or spots.
- Your aesthetician will discuss your individual post-procedure skincare following the treatment to help protect the skin and maintain the results you desire.
- Continue to treat the skin gently for 3 days. Normal skincare can be resumed again after Day 3.
WHAT PRODUCTS ARE RECOMMENDED AFTER MY TREATMENT?
Privé-Swiss MedSpa offers a variety of medical-grade skincare products to use in conjunction with your microneedling treatment plan. Our aestheticians and professional staff recommend only the products necessary to boost and maintain the results of your facial treatments.